Frequently Asked Questions
Downloading your eBook or Software
How do I download after paying for the items I purchase.
1. RIGHT CLICK - Click your RIGHT mouse button on the file name(s). A pop-up menu will appear. Choose "Save Target As" or "Save Link As" or "Save File As" (the exact wording depends on your browser).
2. The "Save As" dialog box will appear. Select "Desktop", "My Documents" or another location on your computer that is easy for you to fin as the place to save your eBook.
3. Click "Save" and the download process will begin. When it's complete, select "Close" to exit the dialog box.
4a. For eBooks provided in Adobe Acrobat format...
1. Open your Acrobat Reader.
2. Click on "File" and "Open" and find the eBook (TYDJpm.pdf) on the Desktop where you saved it.
3. Open it and begin reading!
4b. For eBooks and software provided in another format...
1. Open My Computer and then locate the folder in which you saved the file.
2. Double click on the file or click it once and select "File" and "Open" from the menu.
3. Follow any instructions in the installation process.
You will receive a confirmation email with some eBook and all software purchases that contains instructions for installing, registering and using the software.